Saturday, July 27, 2013

Prints + Plain

It's been a while since I posted a blog, so let's get it on! 

One of the hardest questions in life is "What should I wear today?" I often ask that question to myself, since in our university (DLSU represent!) we don't have a uniform. It's like going to the mall every single day. I like not wearing uniform, but sometimes it's so hard to think what to wear - really! If sometimes I don't know what to wear, I just put my "lazy outfit" on! 

Everyone should have a safe or a lazy outfit because there are times that you don't know what to wear anymore! So, here's some tips on how to have a lazy outfit. Presenting my lazy outfit (!!) :


WOOO! You can wear a shirt, a t-shirt, or a polo shirt, whatever that is very comfortable to wear yet stylish, like this ethnic button down shirt from A - Z Clothing. Isn't it wonderful? It's so comfortable to wear, yet so trendy! You can wear whatever kind of shirt, plain or printed.



Matching my green ethnic button down is a plain blue shorts! Shorts can never be out of style, that I can assure you. If you don't know what to wear, you can just pair everything up with shorts! You can do a plain top plus a plain shorts, a plain top plus printed shorts, a printed top plus printed shorts, or just like my outfit - printed top plus plain shorts. It's an easy way to look fashionable!



Shoes will complete the "lazy outfit" look! Like my shirt and shorts, I decided to have a prints and plain combination on my shoes and socks. Just to add to the ethnic vibes of my button down, I wore an ethnic printed socks! Socks are so trendy! Then, I paired my socks with my blue (yes, blue. I have a thing for blue.) sneakers. It's a trend nowadays to match sneakers with preppy outfits - well, based on what I usually see. Also, I wore sneakers since it's very comfortable to wear. You can play, run, jump, walk, whatever using sneakers. It's an easy way out if you don't know what to wear!




Now, for the accessories, details, et cetera, or whatever you call it. I decided to strap a brown leather watch to contrast and complement with my outfit. Then, I decided to put a little party on my other arm.  I didn't wear that much accessories since this is a lazy outfit after all. But always remember, accessories will give an extra "umpf" in you look. 


Of course, when a person goes to somewhere or to school, he/she needs a bag. Complementing my lazy plain and ethnic printed look is my ethnic printed bowling bag! It's a big bag but it's very easy to carry. I can store many food, clothes, books, school supplies, or whatever in it! It's a very convenient bag, I swear. Functionality and aesthetically at its fullest!  





That's my "lazy outfit" - a shirt + shorts + socks + shoes + bag + accessories. It's an easy way to pull-off, right! It's a fun look yet classy. When you're lazy to think what you should wear, just keep calm and take that lazy outfit of yours! So what's you "lazy outfit"?

Green Ethnic Button Down Shirt by A to Z
Blue Denim Shorts by Folded and Hung
Ethnic Socks by Oxygen
Blue Sneakers by DC Shoes
Brown Leather Watch by ALDO
Accesories by Factorie
Ethnic Bowling Bag by Factorie



No comments :

Post a Comment